Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

A small gesture; a P-E-R-F-E-C-T surprise~

Well, I had a G-R-E-A-T night on Wed. :D 
It was such a pleasant surprise, really...

Every Wed. evening, my husband and my son have their "Boyz-Night-Out"-  They go off do their own thing while I'm at Yoga, usually, or doing my own thing-  Actually, I took a term off from my Yoga class so I've been pretty much left to fend for myself on Wed. nights.

Anyway, this Wed. evening, my Boyz took their night off to spend it with me.  My husband took me to one of my favorite yarn shops and my son helped me choose a perfect color to knit our favorite cousin a fantaboulous purse!!!

It was a small gesture, but nevertheless a perfect surprise for I really needed a little pick-me-up... 

Of course, I walked out of there with a perfect shade and weight of yarn to knit a perfectly sassy gift for our cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment