Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Another Crazy Day...

I know... I know...  It's Oregon... Still...  It's absolutely ridiculous!  I mean, the weather-  It started out as somewhat sunny at 7 AM which enable me to look stunningly movie-star like in my fabulous sunglasses (just kidding-) driving in to work.  Then, of course, just as my husband and I were leaving for some super yummy sushi, it starts pouring buckets!!!

Seriously-  I've had it...  I need SUN, please, oh, please... SUN, WHERE ARE YOU???

So, needless to say, I am home at this very moment multi-tasking while peeking out of the window at never ending gloom :(  Yes, I am sitting here knitting, blogging, website building, uploading photos, etc...  etc...  Any of you multi-taskers out there?  Beat that- Ha!

I have a deadline to meet for two of my knitting projects, and when you don't pay attention, the time flies by that much faster-

I am looking forward to the long weekend~

1 comment:

  1. Puh-leez. Don't complain about the weather while there are tornado ravaged refugees homeless in Missouri right now. It's a matter of perspective.

    ReplyDelete